The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules.
What’s Your Perfect Party Dress Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To be eligible you must provide the sponsor of this contest, GoJane.com, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), with your name, email address and date of birth. Sponsor will not be responsible for entries lost, delayed, incomplete or misdirected. Entries will become the sole property of Sponsor and by entering, you expressly consent to adding your name to receive future promotional offers, and using your name for advertising, publicity or any other purposes whatsoever, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, without compensation and with or without attribution to you, as Sponsor elects.
2. The What’s Your Perfect Party Dress Sweepstakes is sponsored by GoJane.com, Inc.
3. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, entrants agree to these Official Rules. Limit one (1) entry per person. Limit one (1) prize per household. “Household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
4. Sweepstakes begins on July 29, 2011 and ends on August 5, 2011. Entry deadline is August 5, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”). GoJane.com's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes promotion.
5. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to
GoJane and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for administration of the Sweepstakes and as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Any questions that you have about this Sweepstakes must be directed to GoJane and not to Facebook.
6. Sweepstakes is open to United States and International residents. Must be thirteen (13) years of age or older.
7. Employees of GoJane.com, Inc. and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings or children) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win.
8. Prizes (4) total may consist of any the following items:
a. One (1) zip front faux bolero dress (Item # 60969) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $23.95
b. One (1) studded mesh inset leopard dress (Item # 61556) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $22.95
c. One (1) cut-out rhinestone halter dress (Item # 60995) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $19.95
d. One (1) lace layered tube dress (Item # 61861) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $24.95
e. One (1) strapless bow back mini dress (Item # 56909) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15.95
f. One (1) strapless lace peplum dress (Item # 60547) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $20.95
g. One (1) sheer floral print tank dress (Item # 58983) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $22.95
h. One (1) asymmetrical peacock feather print dress (Item # 59713) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $15.95
i. One (1) leopard print lace dress (Item # 60456) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $22.95
j. One (1) lace panel shirred tube dress (Item # 54605) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $20.95
k. One (1) asymmetrical drape dress (Item # 61505) May not be redeemed for cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $21.95
10. At the conclusion of the sweepstakes, Sponsor will select the name of the winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the life of the sweepstakes. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. The potential winner will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner is contacted by email for verification purposes, he/she will have three (3) business days within which to respond to the notification email, or he/she will be disqualified and his/her prize forfeited, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, he/she is found to be ineligible, he/she cannot or does not comply with these official rules, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Winners List: Winners’ names may be posted at the Sponsor's online and offline media delivery channels now known or hereafter devised.
Disclaimers: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify this sweepstakes, in whole or in part and without notice, if any factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these rules, or for any other reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws. Income and other taxes or tariffs, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions may apply. All rights reserved.
By participating in the contest, each registrant/entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules, and that Sponsor and its affiliated entities shall have no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury or death) in connection with: participation in contest; acceptance/possession (including, but not limited to, delays by shipping companies), defects, and/or use/misuse of a prize; discontinued prizes; human error; incorrect or inaccurate transcription of registration and/or account information; any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer equipment, software, or internet service provider utilized by Sponsor; interruption or inability to access Sponsor, its affiliated entities and their respective websites, or any online service via the internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems; any damage to participant’s (or any third person’s) computer and/or its contents related to or resulting from any part of the contest; any lost/delayed data transmissions, omissions, interruptions, defects; and/or any other errors or malfunctions, even if caused by the negligence of Sponsor or any one of its affiliated entities. Each participant further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliated entities from and against any and all liability resulting or arising from the contest and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Sponsor or its affiliated entities, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor and its affiliated entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that may be sent along with a prize. Sponsor and/or its affiliated entities shall in no event be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the prize suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees or independent contractors, (2) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee of Sponsor, or (3) by any other cause, condition or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsor or its parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Title of this contest may change during the contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ALL LEGAL AND EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Additionally, any attempt to cheat the contest, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, may result in immediate disqualification of the entrant, as well as other possible consequences, including disqualification from any and all existing and future contests. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the username submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a username in the Sponsor website system.
Winners List: Winners’ names and photos will be posted via Sponsor social media, and / or any other online and offline media delivery channels now known or hereafter devised. Applicable Law: The contest and these official rules shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.